Do you skip attending networking groups because there’s always something more important to do? You need to know that if you DON’T prioritize your business community, you’ll miss experiences like:
- Learning to speak for additional business profits,
- Discovering who you would trust as a referral if a person you know has a need,
- And becoming a trusted referral and recognized brand.
And what if everything you wanted to happen in your business, actually happens? Who would you send your valuable people to when you can’t fit them on your schedule or are not a good fit? NETWORKING gives you an opportunity to create and nurture those very important relationships.
It’s easy to fall into a time management trap and spend too much time on this. Be selective. If you’re in the DFW area, check out these groups and learn how to plug in. Make a commitment to become a regular. Your business will become MUCH more fun and MUCH more lucrative!
- Speaker Co-op – DFW, Houston, Austin
- Plaid For Women
- Dallas Veterans Business Formation – for patriots and veterans
- Rockwall Breakfast Rotary
- Richardson Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Success Speakers
- Future Media Association
- North Dallas Networking Group
Remember, NEVER add a person to your email campaign just because they gave you a business card. Instead, ask them if they would be interested in getting your FREE newsletter.
What do you think of these suggestions? Do you have any to add? Let me know, I love to hear from you!